Custom Series Cabinet Features
- Cabinet Makeup (3/4” thick Pro-core Plywood), 5/8” thick solid Maple Dovetail Drawer Box, Soft Close Door/Drawer Slides
- Unlimited Solid Wood Door Styles
- Unlimited Wood Species: Walnut, White Oak, Rift Cut White Oak, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Ash, Elm, Knotty Hickory, Knotty Maple, Alder, Birch, Bamboo, and many more
- Unlimited Paint/Stain Options, offering color matching to find the exact shade you desire
- Frameless, Inset, Full Overlay & Traditional Overlay
Soft Brown Maple
Maple is one of the strongest, most durable wood species available. It is a hardwood with a subtle grain pattern that creates a smooth, uniform appearance.
Cherry is known for their red undertones that darken with time. Cherry has a smooth, close-grained appearance that is fairly consistent.
Red Oak cabinets feature a pronounced grain pattern; such as straight lines, arches, and points. This is a durable and strong hardwood.
Hickory cabinets have dramatic wood color variations due to the heartwood and sapwood of this wood. This is a strong, close grained wood with tones from blonde to brown.